GE Healthcare | Healthcare Finance | Category | Finance | Experienced | Apr 15th | 2019 | 3237386 | Location Mexico City, Federal District, Mexico
GL Analyst position is an excellent opportunity to continue growing a career in finance, understand standard practices to assure compliance in controllership & Mexico tax regulations. Improve understanding in US GAP to be in compliance with GE requirements. GL department works under an integrity culture, always with a service attitude and looking forward to achieve team results.
- Inventory control and registration
- Tracking inventory maintenance.
- Reporting to management and advising on process improvements.
- Compiling inventory reports. -Addressing any problems, obstacles or challenges.
- Partnership with commercial team to ensure Forecasting future inventory requirements.
- Get accurate monthly information (General Ledger) on time according datelines and well communicated with customers.
- Register transactions related with cash & treasury activities.
- Analyze the monthly activity and provide information related with accounts to the Customers.
- Review the AP, Tax, P&E, AR, Payroll, T&L processes & ensure all the transactions related are recorded correctly.
- Ensure all the transactions booked are recorded in a monthly basis, reducing cycle times & driving efficiency.
- Ensure compliance with datelines to provide information to internal and external customers.
- Establish procedures to comply & drive process improvement, discipline and standardization with predetermined calendars, index and process maps.
- Comply with the accounts reconciliation process on time with accuracy.
- Analyze the information the account reconciliation provides.
- Keeps the business well communicated on the General Ledger process. Deliver Std Metrics.
- To report each quarter the DR’s process
- To populate forms required from the Accounting firm for Audit purposes
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Working knowledge of word processor, database and spreadsheet software.
- Build trust by demonstration integrity and responsible behavior
- Strong Leadership skills
- Controllership mindset
- Process oriented
- High Energy/Top performer
- Team Builder
- 4 -6 Years Experience
- English 100%
- Accounting Bachelor Degree
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Additional Locations: Mexico;Mexico City;