GE Healthcare | Healthcare Global Supply Chain | Category Manufacturing & Logistics | Experienced | Apr 23rd | 2019 3267466 | Location Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico
Provide technical leadership for the production team. Responsibilities include providing documentation and floor support associated with safety, manufacturing and quality methods, tooling, and equipment. Aggressively initiate new processes and methods that will improve safety, reduce product cost and/or improve product quality.
Key responsibilities include:
• Drive improved product quality by identifying manufacturing issues, developing cost-effective solutions, and overseeing successful implementation into production.
• Work with Production Associates to resolve manufacturing and quality problems related to methods, processes, tooling, equipment and product design.
• Participate in new product introductions through process layout, tool development, and new equipment.
• Ensuring regulatory compliance through Validation & Verification - Plan execution and analysis.
• Co-ordination of manufacturing releases
• Lead Compliance, as well as Environmental, Health & Safety efforts in support of plant goals
• Driving LEAN manufacturing implementation
• Provide safe processes that comply with all local and federal regulations.
• Assure that corrective action is taken to resolve observed safety concerns in all areas.
• B.S. Degree from accredited university or college in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering or related technical degree and 3 years of experience in production, engineering or troubleshooting of PC/server based systems
• Understanding of IT QA and testing procedures
• Good team worker in international teams
• Good analytical and planning skills
• Bilingual Proficiency
• M.S. Degree from accredited university or college in Engineering or Business
• Ability to identify & implement best practices.
• Six Sigma trained.
• Ability to perform with high levels of ambiguity.
• Previous experience in integration of process.
• Previous Project Experience
• Knowledge about digitalization.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com